Wednesday, November 9, 2011

CMA Awards - Hour 2

This may not be in order because I lost what I previously wrote. Oh well. I remember Taylor Swift sang. She was on key at least 90-95% of the time. She does better with that type of breathy song. Go TayTay!! Luke Bryan sang a rock song while half dressed women danced around him like they were (as my late Granny would say) hussies. Lady Antebellum helped me get over some of the Lady A fatigue. But why were there people up there just hanging out. It looked like a bad after work happy hour. Jason Aldean won album of the year and I think I saw some goth girl in the audience. (miss anything?)

Now Lionel Richie is singing with some country acts. Little Big Town filled in well for Alabama on Deep River Woman. Hootie is doing a good job with Stuck On You. Lionel still sounds good. He's from Alabama ya know. Rascall Flatts again? Did I lose a bet? Haha Dancing on the Ceiling lol. I like Lionel, but this is a dumb dumb song. What, nobody dancing upside down? For shame! And another Chipmunks movie? Is Jason Lee broke or did he lose a bet? And overwrought Grey's  Anatomy promos (redundant I know) make me roll my eyes. 

Now, The Band Perry singing on an old circus stage. Karline you are right, The Girl  Perry got some guns! One of The Boys Perey is wearing the puffy shirt from Seinfeld. The other one is wearing a scarf. Why? They sound really good, but the background people are distracting. For instance, the woman getting her palm read. Ugh, LeAnn Rimes, but at least it looks like she put on a few pounds. Apparently husband stealing took its toll on her. Lady A wins, ugh. Now though, here's sugarland singing with some whispery guy. Jennifer nettles looks a lot like Kirsten Dunst. His movements are creeping me out more than his beard. Go potty y'all, fixin to be time for hour 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment