Sunday, January 26, 2014

It's the Grammy Awards y'all - Part 3!!!

I guess, since he's performing next week at the Super Bowl, they didn't want Bruno Mars performing, so instead, since he's nominated for big awards, they'll just have him introduce P!nk, starting off in the air singing "Try" and still sounding GREAT! Love this song. I wish I could have seen her in concert. Girl is singing, spinning, and flying. Most of these little pop tarts can't even sing while standing still. Now Nate Reuss from fun. joins her for Just Give Me a Reason, but of them wailing at the top of their lungs. AWESOME!!

Now Miguel and Ariana Grande present pop solo performance. I know Miguel can sing and I have heard Ariana can wail. I'm rooting for, in order, Sara, Bruno, Katy, then the others, but Wednesday Addams, I mean Lorde wins for Royals. Ugh.

Did Coldwell Banker just use Motley Crue's "Home Sweet Home" in their commercial? Well, at least it wasn't that horrid Carrie Underwood version that American Idol used a few years ago.

Now, Ozzy is attempting to say something on the Grammys about the Beatles, but nobody can understand him. Even his bandmate was laughing. Now Ringo, the Beatle least known for his vocals, is performing Photograph. Ringo isn't bad, he's just not known for his singing. Of course he gets a standing O, he's Ringo! Now the always humble Jamie Foxx is presenting best rap/sung collaboration and doing an awful British accent. How's your post-Oscar career going? Don't answer that, I saw your White House movie with Channing Tatum. Yikes. Now Jamie is hitting on Beyonce. Not awkward at all. The winner is Holy Grail Jay-Z and Justin. Ugh, I hate that song. Awful song, plus Justin is on it. He annoys me. At least Justin isn't there. No, I'm not a Justin Timberlake fan for some reason LOL

Oh, a commercial for Maleficent starring Angelina Jolie. I think that's how she got Brad Pitt away from that boring Jennifer Aniston. I approve haha. No, I'm not a Jennifer Aniston fan for some reason LOL

Now, Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons are performing together. This will be great or a great mess. Oh good grief, why are they wearing all white? Ok, Tay-Tay, that's how you head bang and not look like a dang fool. Of course just then, they cut to her in the front row, the only one standing up dancing like a white girl, gotta love her huh? haha. I think Imagine Dragons just became a little cooler than they had the right to. Great job! Oh, now they are all percussion while Kendrick raps. Great camera switching on this too.

Now Kasey Musgraves has to follow that performance with a more low key performance but what a great song in Merry-Go-Round about how people will talk about you no matter what, so just be yourself. Country needs a voice like hers in the worst way. How many songs about trucks do ya need?

Well, that'll do for Part 3, what's next? Wait & see!

No comments:

Post a Comment