Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the Right. Here I am...

OK, I hate politics. It's right up there with shoe shopping for me. I hate politics because people can't have civil political discussions. People on the right think people on the left are crazy. People on the left think people on the right are cold & heartless. What about those of us in the middle? Where do we fit in the political vortex? We are derided for having no opinion. But you know what, I do have opinions, and they don't always agree with the left nor the right. Sometimes, I split my ticket when voting. Scandal, I know. To me, what happened in Massachusetts is neither the dawn of a new revolution nor is it the end of the world as we know it. I feel fine. But on a side note, if a Democrat can't get elected to the Senate in Massachusetts, then they are either lazy or a moron, or a bit of both. Wow, she must feel like a huge loser.

We spend too much time griping about how people are different than us. Instead, shouldn't we see how we can work together for a common purpose? Are we really that afraid of differences? Are we afraid we'll catch their cooties? Grow up! If we can't have a discussion with another person about a subject without wanting to physically harm them, then we need to learn some maturity. For the love of all! Wow, see what politics does to me? I become so unfunny. But seriously, if you can't have a political discussion and still be civil, don't bring up the topic around me. I'm likely to move on (not .org haha). I want what is best for my country and the people in it. I'm and independent fence rider and dang proud of it!

OK, random thing. Dreams are just weird. It's amazing how our dreams work. Last night, I had a dream I was donating bone marrow or something. They had to put a needle in my hips or something. I woke up and I had arthritis pain in my hips. OK, arthritis is bad enough in my waking hours. Can't I get a reprieve in my sleep from it? Oh well, it's been much worse than this so I guess I can cope.

Well, that wasn't humorous at all huh? I guess I've just been in too good of a mood lately. I don't know why. I don't care why, I'm just enjoying the ride. My employees have been better than I could have ever asked for. I got to travel for work and maybe help folks. My family still worries & cares about me. I get to have amazing conversations with my Facebook friends. Throw in some cake & ice cream and this fat kid is happy. It doesn't take much does it. Live life & enjoy it. Life's too short to be miserable. Enjoy the good times & learn from the bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment